E-book: "Teaching Languages by Telephone: A Unique Method"
by Nolwenn Ollivier
Special offer - £29.99
"Teaching Languages by Telephone: A Unique Method" is based on the Communicative Approach.
I believe that the secret of speaking a foreign language lies in the intensive and frequent oral practice and the beginner student will feel increasingly at ease in understanding and speaking the target language. They will be able to:
- Memorise while practising
- Speak the language whatever the current level is
- Boost their confidence in speaking and understanding the spoken target language
This e-book is practical; it is not theoretical:
- It offers valuable and practical advice to become a professional teacher
- You will find detailed explanation within each lesson plan
- You will be able to plan your own lessons and design your own material, whatever language you will be teaching
- You will be able to teach all levels of students including total beginners by telephone, probably your widest marketing target
The advantages of "Teaching Languages by Telephone: A Unique Method":
- The teacher can be reached by telephone from any country, thus widening your teaching market
- The method can also be applied face-to-face with students
- The teacher learns a modern and effective teaching technique that is fun for the student, whether the lessons are face-to-face or by telephone
- The students use their speaking and listening skills for at least 90% of the lesson
- There is no wasted travel time
- The student does not need to purchase the learning material as it is all personalised and provided by the teacher
Who should buy the e-book "Teaching Languages by Telephone: A Unique Method"?
- Native speakers with a desire to teach their own language
- Qualified language teachers/trainers
- Informative notes on teaching
- 12 lesson plans with clear and detailed explanation
- The lessons’ teaching material templates with clear instructions on how to reproduce your own in the language you teach
Click here for the teaching course: "Teaching Languages by Telephone: A Unique Method"